The videos uses simple language and images of real people who have sustained a spinal cord injury, as well as medical experts and advocates.
- A practical overview of spinal cord injury and brain injury, complete with easy-to-understand graphics
- Explanation of the treatment provided in the trauma care center
- Basic concepts explained by experts from across the nation
- Options for care following discharge from the trauma center
- Expectations for the weeks and months ahead
- The importance of hope and time during recovery
Judy Fortin, former CNN anchor and medical correspondent, guides you through important information to help maximize your loved one’s recovery.