Life After Mild TBI & Concussion
In this section you will find information about getting back to all the things you want to do after experiencing a mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI) or concussion.
- Family and Support Persons: Tips on How to Support, Adapt and Adjust
- Information on Return to Activity
- Information on Return to Play & Exercise
- Information on Safe Driving
- Information on Return to Work & Volunteering
- Information on Return to School (New content coming soon!)
- Educational handouts for college students:
Sexuality and Intimacy
Sexuality and intimacy are an important part of who we are as human beings and an mTBI or concussion can also impact this aspect of life. It is important to individualize your needs in this area, and below are several resources available to help you navigate this part of your journey.
- Exploring Sexuality
- Intimacy and Sexuality: A Guide for Caregivers of Service Members & Veterans